I did the original version of this toon in my high school newspaper.
(Shout out to Troy High!) And then again in my college newspaper.
(Shout out to The Daily Universe!)
And then twice in my cartoon blog on RightNation.
And here it is again.
And maybe I'll do two versions here on this blog.
I'll think about it while I'm walking the dogs.
Because I think I could make the ending better.
- Mother Teresa Quote
- Leftist Logic 101
- Can Disprove a Negative
- Muffin Toon: Obama Cheer Camp
- Leftist Logic?? (Or Ezra Klein's a Funny Guy)
- This actually happened to us--but we didn't actual...
- I Like Lambchops, But That Sheep Has A Gun
- My Cousin, the "factavist" Part I (alternate titl...
- My Cousin, the "factavist." Part II
- Why RINO's are not good for the GOP.
- Biblically Based Suggestions For Living
- I call a "DO OVER!" (I wish I had that kind of pow...
- You DO Realize People Will Call Your Organization,...
- How I Got the Highest Retweet of the Day on Twitte...
- Shave the Last Dance For Me
- More Hollywood Movies To Get The "Noah" Treatment?...
- Happy KKK'ers. Happy Nazis. Happy Islamofacists.
- And You Can Tell Your Grandkids You Were There!
- ▼ April (18)