Welcome to Wag-a-Muffin Toons, my blog of my cartoons. I draw what I observe. I feel pretty strongly about some subjects, but I have changed my opinion of some things I used to believe were true. If we can't discuss ideas civilly, what good is having a discussion? I mean, I will never come around to your side if all you do is scream, "YOU'RE WRONG AND STUPID!" at me.
But enough introduction. On to today's toon:
You know how in older movies, when the good guys would do some ridiculously brave and dangerous act SOMEONE would usually say, "well. This is going to give me something to tell my grandchildren!" That's what I was thinking of that turned into this. . .
- Mother Teresa Quote
- Leftist Logic 101
- Can Disprove a Negative
- Muffin Toon: Obama Cheer Camp
- Leftist Logic?? (Or Ezra Klein's a Funny Guy)
- This actually happened to us--but we didn't actual...
- I Like Lambchops, But That Sheep Has A Gun
- My Cousin, the "factavist" Part I (alternate titl...
- My Cousin, the "factavist." Part II
- Why RINO's are not good for the GOP.
- Biblically Based Suggestions For Living
- I call a "DO OVER!" (I wish I had that kind of pow...
- You DO Realize People Will Call Your Organization,...
- How I Got the Highest Retweet of the Day on Twitte...
- Shave the Last Dance For Me
- More Hollywood Movies To Get The "Noah" Treatment?...
- Happy KKK'ers. Happy Nazis. Happy Islamofacists.
- And You Can Tell Your Grandkids You Were There!
- ▼ April (18)