This toon was suggested by my good friend (and sometime collaborator) Joe the Pagan. (I know his last name, but he values his privacy. I wish I could share it, because he deserves as much credit and recognition and I can give him.)
This toon is pretty self explanatory:
(The day after I published it I woke up at 3AM and thought,
have written 'ZOT. I should have written 'SMITE.'"
Either way, I like
it. Thanks for the idea, Joe.
But the ending was all me.)
- Mother Teresa Quote
- Leftist Logic 101
- Can Disprove a Negative
- Muffin Toon: Obama Cheer Camp
- Leftist Logic?? (Or Ezra Klein's a Funny Guy)
- This actually happened to us--but we didn't actual...
- I Like Lambchops, But That Sheep Has A Gun
- My Cousin, the "factavist" Part I (alternate titl...
- My Cousin, the "factavist." Part II
- Why RINO's are not good for the GOP.
- Biblically Based Suggestions For Living
- I call a "DO OVER!" (I wish I had that kind of pow...
- You DO Realize People Will Call Your Organization,...
- How I Got the Highest Retweet of the Day on Twitte...
- Shave the Last Dance For Me
- More Hollywood Movies To Get The "Noah" Treatment?...
- Happy KKK'ers. Happy Nazis. Happy Islamofacists.
- And You Can Tell Your Grandkids You Were There!
- ▼ April (18)