I have drawn toons for RightNation for years now.
This is one of the
first ones I did.
A bunch of people had commented on a thread about
how they keep
adding multiple blades on disposable razors
to make them more efficient. . .
and I thought of this.
I don't have a lot of "artistic schooling."
I was kind of happy
that in the 3rd panel
it actually looked like his head was cut off.
- Mother Teresa Quote
- Leftist Logic 101
- Can Disprove a Negative
- Muffin Toon: Obama Cheer Camp
- Leftist Logic?? (Or Ezra Klein's a Funny Guy)
- This actually happened to us--but we didn't actual...
- I Like Lambchops, But That Sheep Has A Gun
- My Cousin, the "factavist" Part I (alternate titl...
- My Cousin, the "factavist." Part II
- Why RINO's are not good for the GOP.
- Biblically Based Suggestions For Living
- I call a "DO OVER!" (I wish I had that kind of pow...
- You DO Realize People Will Call Your Organization,...
- How I Got the Highest Retweet of the Day on Twitte...
- Shave the Last Dance For Me
- More Hollywood Movies To Get The "Noah" Treatment?...
- Happy KKK'ers. Happy Nazis. Happy Islamofacists.
- And You Can Tell Your Grandkids You Were There!
- ▼ April (18)