Last night I woke up at 2 AM.
(I hate it when that happens.)
And my brain wouldn't turn off.
I guess, because I was trying to ignore it and JUST freakin' get back to sleep,
it just started thinking about "my heart's desire."
This toon is the result:
I really would like to be featured on Twitchy--just not like this.
Oh, and after I drew it I wished I'd made me wearing an Ace of Base T-shirt instead.
And I found a typo. Rats, I HATE typos.
- Mother Teresa Quote
- Leftist Logic 101
- Can Disprove a Negative
- Muffin Toon: Obama Cheer Camp
- Leftist Logic?? (Or Ezra Klein's a Funny Guy)
- This actually happened to us--but we didn't actual...
- I Like Lambchops, But That Sheep Has A Gun
- My Cousin, the "factavist" Part I (alternate titl...
- My Cousin, the "factavist." Part II
- Why RINO's are not good for the GOP.
- Biblically Based Suggestions For Living
- I call a "DO OVER!" (I wish I had that kind of pow...
- You DO Realize People Will Call Your Organization,...
- How I Got the Highest Retweet of the Day on Twitte...
- Shave the Last Dance For Me
- More Hollywood Movies To Get The "Noah" Treatment?...
- Happy KKK'ers. Happy Nazis. Happy Islamofacists.
- And You Can Tell Your Grandkids You Were There!
- ▼ April (18)